Last day on eBay for 650hp, blown 1949 Ford P/U w/ 44in tires!

Hi guys,
Pardon the intrusion in your group, but I've been a 4x4 enthusiast for years, and had recently agreed to put my neighbors truck up on eBay for her.
She ended up with this 'monster project' in a divorce, and is now looking to sell.
This 1949 Ford P/U had been in her family for over 30 years, and when she ended up with it a few years ago, her then-husband took it to a well known 4x4 fabrication shop and asked them for "650 horsepower, and 44 inch tires." .....$30K later, without even the paint/bodywork done, and thats what they got!
Anyway, have a look at it here (with full technical description, and lots of photos!) :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&categoryb21&item $32562044
She knows that she'll only get a fraction of that $30K back, but her loss could REALLY be your gain! Hey, if nothing else, its fun to look at and read about a project like this!
Thanks again for your indulgence, Michael