Leaf springs (again)

Hi all, Well, I've given up my plans to swap out the axles and springs on my '87 K10 for 3/4 ton units. I've decided that this truck is not worth all that, and it would be more practical to just find a K20 or K30.
(preferably with a 350 or 400 instead of this anemic 305 in the one I've got now.)
As you may recall from my last thread, the truck has stock rear springs, and the fronts were replaced with those from either a 3/4 or 1 ton (they have 5 leafs). They did this because of the 7' plow that was mounted on it in a previous life. Now that the plow is gone, the truck rides like a brick, and it sits up higher in the front than the rear.
I would like to find a set of stock front springs out of a 1/2 ton to put back under the front. New ones are a bit pricey, so I was wondering if anyone from the group had a set lying around that they would be willing to sell/trade/barter?
Please let me know... and remember to add the "2" to my email if you want to contact me direct
Thanks
-- Tony Kimmell Towanda, IL
To email me, put a "2" after my last name in my email address
So your saying that you wanna get rid of the Blazer for a 3/4 or 1T truck? That's what it seemed you said in the first paragraph but I just wanted to clarify.