leak btwn transfer case and transmission

Page 2 of 2
me neither. They all quickly fall into one of the following, and typically all:
-"My mother is a ___, you insensitive clod" -"The current administration sucks" <Although this was accurate up to 2000>
-"In Soviet Russia, ____ ____'s YOU" -general paranoia about any sort of technological advance
and various political ranting by asshats with little to no clue how the REAL world works.
I scan the front page a few times a day, mainly as a time killer but I do occasionally glean some useful data for my project/s, and then head over to Linux.Ars
total geek here, too... oh yeah.

I used to try to read *.geek but then I really started to dislike computers....
~KJ/TLGM