Left Rear Taillight out

I can't track this problem down. The left rear taillight on my 89 s10 blazer is out. It's not the bulb and it lights when I hit the brake so I know it's not the ground. Could the trailer harness be causing problems? If so, where is the inline fuse located? I can't find it.

Reply to
John Manner

Does the left side marker work ?

If yes then wire is broken near tail lite, (or socket is bad). The side marker and tail share a common feed wire, brown ckt 9. (and fuse)

if not, does license or right side lites work? if so then wire is broke somewhere in rear of vehicle as they all share the same fuse and brown wire ckt 9 from front of vehicle

Harness could cause a problem depending on exactly where it was spliced in.

--reed

Reply to
Reed