lift kit void warranty? can warranty be extended?

Will a lift kit void the standard warranty? Even a 2 inch one?
And, is the standard warranty extendable if the truck already has 20,000 miles on it? Is it worth the cost if it can be extended?
Thanks Snuffy '04 Z-71, 5.3, 4 sp. auto OD, man. transfer case
Very good question. I was told that it would depending on how much and what was involved. I think if you just lift the body with spacers (3" or less) it doesn't but if you involve the shocks and all that it does void the warrentry. I'm interested to hear what others say.
Yeah, same here. I was thinkin' on putting a 3" spindle lift on my 2005 4x4x4 GMC.
Jim

I wouldnt screw around with the warranty they are picky any way. If you must lift it why not wait till your warranty is all gone then no prob.