lifting the front end

I have a 2004 1500 4x4 standard work truck. Is there any way of lifting just the front end to level the truck out. I also would like to know what is the biggest size wheel and tire size I can put on without a full
lift kit
not being mean but you might get better answers if you correct your clock on you pc cause you are posting in the future and people will think you`re just top posting trying to be seen first. as for you question , i don`t have an answer as i`m a lurker here just trying to soak in some info ,

Try cranking up your torsion bars. You can get an inch or two.

You shouldn't crank on the torsion bars much as some will suggest. If you do, only go up .5" - 1" up and drive it right to an alignment shop afterwards.