Light rubbing sound in front end

I'm hearing a light rubbing sound from the front end of my 1997 yukon. I sounds like a brake pad is not retracting. I had a sticky caliper piston so I replaced both calipers with new loaded
ones. The sound is audible when hitting a bump or under power. Coasting it more or less goes away unless I hit a bump. Right now I'm thinking bad brake hose on the right side because I dropped the caliper as I was hanging it up on a wire to replace brake pads, pins and pin seals. The brake hose doesn't leak but I read here that older hoses can separate internally and act like a check valve not letting the brake fluid push back into the reservoir. I'm not sure what a bad bearing sounds like on these newer trucks, the last one I had to replace was on an old rusted out 1972 Ford F-100 explorer. That bad bearing made a loud clicking sound when it went bad. Any help/advice is appreciated. Regards, JR