Lingenfelter

Does anyone know about the Lingenfelter conversions? My neighbor has a '97 TA with this conversion.(It`s really bad ass and I want it) I know it also has a 410 c.i. motor
He has called,and left e-mails,but no responds. He is just looking for some details on performance. Any help would be great! Thanks, Bill