LMC truck

LMC truck has 0 wiring stuff on there sight. I am trying to find a fuse box for my '85 K5. LMC has/had a fuse box that would replace the OEM, do everything it did, and then allow you to build off it in a more professional manor. It would keep all the blade fuses in one place, as well as have neat screw-down terminals.

Does anyone want to show me a URL? Spent 3hours looking (got some other nice ideas)

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

73blazer

If you are looking for the 12 terminal Fuse center, that uses the trucks original wiring or your own, the part number was/is 36-3609. Call them at 800 222 5664 and see if they still have it. Price is 149.95.

The complete Painless harness they sold, with wiring, terminals, etc. was 499 for 12 circuit and 549 for 18 circuit. 36-3600 and 36-3604, respectively.

Reply to
John Alt

If you're into building your own wiring harness, fuse blocks, etc. check out

Most of the stuff painless builds (and overcharges for) can be seen on this site in its broken down component form.

Reply to
electrician