lock on chevette suggestions

Hi, My kids (removed motor) have lost the keys to an '84 chevette which now needs to be moved. Is there any way of unlocking the steering without totally destroying the column?
Thanks for any help. Jay

I think the dealer can fix you up. Cost a couple bucks, though.
Remove the steering wheel and take off the steering lock plate. Should only be about 2-4 screws and one large nut to remove.
--
Steve Williams