Lock wiring diagram

looking for a power lock wiring diagram for a 89 k 1500 chevy seem to have a problem with mine in the drivers door passenger side works great and both
have new switches actuator is ok as it works fine when the passenger lock is pressed. I switched the switches to verify it was ok and it was so I am guessing that it is a wiring problem. anyh elp be appreciated thanks. Jeff