Locking Diff's ??

does my 1985 GMC S-15 Jimmy 2 door 5 speed have locking front diff's
Fred

If you mean a locking diff like the eaton rear units, no.

Look up the production codes like I told you in your other post. No one can tell you if you have a posi-trac or not. It's on the production code label in your truck.
Write down the whole list of 3 digit alphanumeric codes and do a search on Google.
CJ

It's safe to say that his GM does not have factory front differential locker as they have never offered a front diff locker.
Mike

Are you sure about that? Ford did and they usually follow suit.
Al

differential
Not in a S-15 Jimmy.... =)
Mike
don't belive GM has ever offered a locking front diff in a s-15

Elbert Clarke
elbert.clarke**@us.army.mil