locking gas caps

I'm lookin for a locking gas cap for my 2000 chevy silverado pickup and for my brother's 1997 chevy K-1500 pickup. I've already checked out Summitracing, Jegs, and JC Whitney. They all had nothing. Does anybody
know where I find them?
Thanks Matt
Hi, You'll find these directly from the Chevy Dealer. It's where I got mine for my '97 Tahoe. I paid about $17 for mine, but they might be a bit more now. Mark D.
Check your local parts house, like Kragen, Checker.
Matt Venditti wrote:

Got mine for an '02 Chevy at a local KOI dealer. Seems it was around $11 a year ago. Did it after someone swiped roughly 20 gallons of gas one night while it was sitting in my driveway. Guess their P.O.S. was pretty much empty or they took a full can with them! They were sloppy about it to, leaving shoe prints after getting some on the tar expansion joints.