lookin for chev actuator

anyone have a front differential actuator for a 88-90? chevy truck pls e-mail me with price..or is there anyway i can remove the rubber and try cleaning and lubricating the lil piston inside the actuator to make it
.spring out???
YOu can get them at checker auto parts don't remember the exact name they have for it but the part is niehoff mc53101 Just replaced one myself around $80
Why do you wanna buy a used one,and possibly have the same problems as yours? Buy new!
I have a 94Chevy S-10 and had it lock up in 4W Low, had to drive 25mi home. My Son put a Vac switch on transfer case and a new switch on the dash, and a new actuator working ok for now. Now i see they have a 4x4 Posi-Lok system. True shift on the fly! works like hubs. its a cable push and pull.you put it in place of the actuator. Next Time i will get one....Jcw.com
Found a new one for my '91 sitting on my local chevy dealers parts shelf. Reasonably priced. Get a new one and save yourself some potential headaches.

go to the dealer and buy a 98-up actuator (26060073) and conversion harness (various part #'s, talk to parts guy). I did my '88 K2500 in jan of '03, and it's worked flawlessly (and almost instantly too) since. I paid $77 for the actuator and $22 for the harness from www.gmotors.com . I replaced 2 of the old design between '99 and '03 at $90 or so a piece. oh, and BTW, the brown wire is on top of the transfer case.
hth, Bret
i just bought one from napa auto parts here for $84.00 and the switch that is on top the transfer case $32.00