Looking for a hole in my Silverado Cab to run a couple of antenna wires through to the back

I am trying to install a couple of whip antennas on the bed of my truck and would like to run the antenna wire through the back wall of the extended cab. Does anyone know where I can find a vent hole or gromet
in the back of the extended cab to run my dual antenna wires through?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Chris
Check under the carpet, there might be a grommet in the floor panel..or drill one. Andy

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:04:09 GMT, "Andy & Carol"

You should find one just under seat on drivers side near hump. Best way to find it is get under truck and look up to find plugs them translate it to inside to access it. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
Pep Boys and Advance Auto sell various sized holes for multiple usages.!! Anything from a 1/8" up to a whopping 3/4" holes. They all come with installation instructions and are warranteed for a year.!!!
Good luck with your whips.......