Looking for Bilsteins

Where do I find a dealer for Bilstein shocks in central Ohio?
Snowman

I think the Zone can order them for ya.
--
John
"Anything you say can & will be misquoted & used against you"
"Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote in message

There's info at www.bilstein.com on where to buy. Also might try their 800 number listed on the site. I've called the west coast group and found them to be very responsive.
Depending on your Year/Model, I found the cheapest place for Bilstein shocks for my Yukon was Lingenfelter. http://www.lingenfelter.com/lingenfelter/product.asp?dept%5Fid8&pf%5Fid  0 Basically I just did an internet search by the Bilstein part number and found their website. The shocks were around $5-10 cheaper a piece than any other website I found.
Mike