Looking for Bilsteins

Where do I find a dealer for Bilstein shocks in central Ohio?

Snowman

Reply to
Snowman

I think the Zone can order them for ya.

Reply to
Repairman

There's info at

on where to buy. Also might try their 800 number listed on the site. I've called the west coast group and found them to be very responsive.

Reply to
DonW

Depending on your Year/Model, I found the cheapest place for Bilstein shocks for my Yukon was Lingenfelter.

Basically I just did an internet search by the Bilstein part number and found their website. The shocks were around $5-10 cheaper a piece than any other website I found.

Mike

Reply to
Mike