looking for Blazer

Hi Can anyone direct me to WEB sites or other NGs that will help me find the vehicle I am looking for ? There must be a bulletin board or NG somewhere that caters to private parties selling blazers...

1 - used Chevy Blazer, '85-'90 2- after market installation of V-8 3- I would even consider a 2WD, if a 4x4 doesn't turn up

Thanks for your time, and have a nice day

Felix

Reply to
felix