Looking for dashboard mounting boss crack solution

My 95' Tahoe has lost its last upper dash mount. These are the mounting screws boss' that hold the dashboard just below the windshield located in the defroster louvers.
Are there any aftermmarket fixes? LMC truck has the dash for $999. but I was hoping that some one has a fix that will bolt right over the dash. This would not be a dash cover.
I figure it might be as simple as three S or Z clips that will fit into the Screw wells between the Defroster louvers.
thanks for the suggestions.
Cheers