looking for dealer in mass

im looking for a good dealership in worcester mass area to service my 04 silverado, im new to the area thanks for any suggestions...
kevin
POLXCSP wrote:

I just received great service from Imperial Chevrolet in Milford MA.
Take 290 East to 495 495 South to Exit 19. Right off ramp, straight through first light and second light. Bear left at third light - dealership is on the right. Probably about a 35 minute ride.
If you're looking for someone right in Worcester, there is Diamond Chevrolet right on Park Ave. I don't have any experience with them.
Hope this helps... -marc
thanks marc,im trying durand in hudson but will go to milford and try them if im not satisfied.. thanks kevin