Looking to buy a 00-02 Suburban. What do I look out for?

I have never bought a chevy truck before. Everyone has there opinion on the good the bad and the ugly and I would like to hear it. I am looking for a 00-03 1500 LR or LT>

color leather or cloth, i like cloth myself its probably fully optioned already,
but with reasonable care i know you can get over 190,000 miles on the engine and many more. currently at 190,000 all original gaskets cept thermostat and water pump 3,000 miles per oil change. and uses less than 1 quart of oil. tranny is untouched too

Per kirbymom02:

From personal experience: 4L60E transmission's valve body (assuming that Trans is still being used on those years....)
--
PeteCresswell