Looking to buy a 2004 Silverado

Hello,

I am looking to buy a new Silverado in the very near future. I thought I'd check in with you experts to see if there's anything advice you have...things to look for and/or avoid.

Right now I am leaning towards a 1500 4WD Regular Cab Long Bed...maybe the LS version.

Thanks in advance, Andrew snipped-for-privacy@andrewnixon.com

Reply to
Sinjin

I am very happy with my 2003 Silverado, ext cab, 366 CI gas, 4 sp auto tranny, 2500 LS with the short box. I do reccommend getting the manual shift transfer case and not the push button version.

Reply to
Miller Time

Thanks for the tip...you'll be happy to know I followed your advice.

I got a 2004 Silverado 1500 4WD Reg Cab Short Box Base Model with the Light Duty Power Package (5.3 Vortec, Locking Differential, HD Trailering), Automatic Tranny, and Heavy Duty Suspension. And the manual floor shifter :-)

And it's Arrival Blue Metallic with Dark Charcoal interior.

So far I love it!!!

Reply to
Sinjin