loss of pick-up

I own a 2000 S-10 pick-up with a 4.3 liter Vortec engine. I experiencing a loss of pick-up when I step on the gas. I have changed all 6 fuel injectors, all 3 O2 sensors and had a tune-up. This does not happen all
the time but more often that not. I also get a foul smell from the engine and my check engine light comes on. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be. I am at wits end.
How abnout getting the codes for the cel and telling us????

-
I will submitt the codes asap
I have also change the EGR valve as well as the plugs, wires, cap, & roter.
This all started after i used a bottle of fuel injector cleaner
U probably trashed the O2 sensor with the cleaner, remove n replace and the fuel mixture should correct itself.
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10
On Fri, 06 May 2005 19:42:00 -0400, Rafterman wrote:

Check if the cat coverter is clogged.
Brian
The code I get all the time is P1153. I also got PO154, PO174 and PO300. I have changed all 6 fuel injectors, all three O2 sensors, a complete tune up and the EGR valve and the cars still runs like garbage. Any sugestions? Thanks
On Sun, 08 May 2005 23:14:40 -0400, Rafterman wrote:

Have you looked for any restrictions in the exhaust? Plugged cat, crushed pipe, etc?
Brian