Lower Your Gasoline Bill

SUBJECT: GAS PRICES All-time HIGHS, We Have the Answer
Fuel Costs are reaching all time highs. OPEC is planning further cuts in production. We have the answer.
Fuel-Saver-Pro
This revolutionary device Boosts Gas Mileage 27%+ by helping fuel burn better using three patented processes from General Motors.
Take a test drive Today: http://www.FuelSaver-Pro.com/?a

The best way to save gas is to drive half the distance and push you truck the rest. No patient necessary.
On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 16:03:05 -0700, "Larry Smith"

-- Regards Gordie
Hmmm.....
$96.90 shipped to your door, for an item you can buy from http://www.jcwhitney.com for $21.99. Part number SD818023W, go to jcwhitney and check for yourself.
These goofy magnets have been around for decades. A recent auto tech program on cable proved that these things don't work. They dyno tested it, and found no improvement.
GMdude