Lower Your Gasoline Bill

SUBJECT: GAS PRICES All-time HIGHS, We Have the Answer

Fuel Costs are reaching all time highs. OPEC is planning further cuts in production. We have the answer.

Fuel-Saver-Pro

This revolutionary device Boosts Gas Mileage 27%+ by helping fuel burn better using three patented processes from General Motors.

Take a test drive Today:

Larry Smith

The best way to save gas is to drive half the distance and push you truck the rest. No patient necessary.

Reply to
rock_doctor

I don't have to follow the link to smell the BS all the way to Canada

-- Regards Gordie

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl

Hmmm.....

$96.90 shipped to your door, for an item you can buy from

for $21.99. Part number SD818023W, go to jcwhitneyand check for yourself. These goofy magnets have been around for decades. A recent auto tech program on cable proved that these things don't work. They dyno tested it, and found no improvement.

GMdude

Reply to
GMdude