Lube points

Does anyone know how many, and the location of, lube points are on the front end of a 2000 Z71? Does anyone have any recomendations for a newer or better type/grade
of lube? Thanks!
Well Chris, There are 11 on my 99. 4 balljpoints, 4 tierod, 1 pittman arm, 2 idler arm. I think there might be one on the driveshaft too. The bad news is this: If you don't do it yourself, you'll never get a grease job. You have to take off the front skid plate to find the idler and pitman arms. The one on the idler arm is just below the air conditioner and a grease gun won't go on there. Plan on changing the zerk to a 90 degree angle the first time you look for it. The zerk is 8mm and it will take a very short socket to fit it with that ac unit where it is. I use one of those quick lube places and I have to check their work every time. I've only had to take it back twice so far (and they don't like it) but I don't have my own garage. Oil changes in the driveway is for the younger bunch. Just my 02. . . . . . . .

Thanks George!I have poked around just a little under the front end, but just wanted to make sure! Really that good of luck? Haven't heard that much of a good word about them in a longtime.. I agree it is for the younger, but i still like to do it myself every once in a while.. Thanks for the 02 worth!