Lug Nut Caps

I have a 1999 Chevrolet Suburban K2500. Several of the lug nut caps are missing, and I would like to buy some to replace the lost ones.
Do you know of a good online source for these?
Or should I just go to the dealer and get them?
Thanks!
Mark "Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't"

Greetings,
Best bet is to just go to a local junk yard and pull a few off of a wrecked Chevy in the lot.
Cheers - Jonathan

Hey Mark.. howz it goin?
When in doubt, check with Camper World.. lol
http://www.campingworld.com/browse/products/index.cfm?deptID=&subOf4&prodID 91&src=TSC
Mac
Mac:
Thanks. Who would of thought of Camping World? Everything is pretty OK. We haven't been RVing since September. A couple of deaths in the family and my daughter's basketball schedule tied up our time.
On Good Friday, I'm tossing the dog in the 'Burb and towing the trailer from the Bay Area to Las Vegas. I'm stopping in Bakersfield at the Orange Grove RV Park for the night. Then onto Barstow for Saturday night at the KOA. Easter Sunday I'll be at the Oasis in Las Vegas.
Wife and daughter are flying in Sunday night. We'll be in Vegas until Friday. Then back to Bakersfield and home on Saturday.
Trailer was serviced last week. Wheel bearings, anode rod, etc.. They had washed it, so I took it home and waxed it in between the raindrops.
'Burb was also tuned up last week. New plugs, cleaned fuel injectors, all new filters. transmission flushed and filled (21 quarts!). So I'm ready to go.
We are going to sit down soon and start planning some add'l trips. I want to go to Olema for a couple of days and eat some of those Tomales Bay BBQ oysters.
Mark "Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't"
On 4 Apr 2006 10:36:13 -0700, m snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Mark.. been following the plans for your trip in the popup group..
I knew about the caps because I refused to put the white plastic ones on that came with our trailer.. *g*
We're leaving on the 12th and will be in Baja on the morning of good Friday.. bringing more money to the builder and looking forward to a couple of days of weather in the 80's..
The house is about 1/2 finished, should have electricity in a month... once we do, the trailer will be down there for a place to stay and to get out of the $30 a month for storage here, since it's been almost a year since we used it..
Mac
On 30 Mar 2006 09:53:54 -0800, Mark Filice

I've had really good luck going to independent tire stores to buy lugnuts. I've gotten the solid ones for really reasonable prices.
Jeff