MAKE ME AN OFFER????

1996 Chevy Blazer 4x4

This is my truck...

COMES WITH...

Leather Interior power everything

2200 Watt Stereo 2 JL W7 Speakers and Custom Ported box. Pioneer Flip face removable Head Unit and plays MP3. 4 MB Quartz door speaker and Alpine Dash tweeters. 2 PPI Amps with capacitor.

Hello!

Out of curiosity what would you think my Blazer worth? Make me an offer?

Brand New and almost brand new stuff:

Transmission Radiator Breaks Shocks U joints and wheel bearings Left upper ball joint Tires Washer fluid Squirt motor thingie and nozzles High output alternator K&N Filter Charger system Hyper Tech 3 Programmer Trailer Hitch

Currently 143k miles Paid 12g in 1997 for it with 25k miles on it. I have every receipt from Transmission, Synthetic oil changes, to fuses I've replaced replaced. Can not even tell it is running when Idle. Very Very Clean!

Problems with it are: A wheel sensor is out on a wheel somewhere so the ABS system does not work. Breaks work fine though! Also, the emission sensor makes the dash light come on sometimes. Small dent in rear bumper. Size of maybe a softball. Clear coat is pealing off on the hood.

One more thing.. the rear hatch won't open. Works but does not release. Working on fixing.

Lemme know!

Dayton, Ohio area Email leda @ ledamay.com

Reply to
LEDA

What are you looking to get for it? Bottom line. I`m pretty sure the stereo and all that is worthless to most people.Including the wheels.I hope you weren`t looking for big money.Also,you need to fix anything that`s wrong,otherwise you won`t get much at all. That`s alot of miles.

Reply to
Bill

Hate to say this but you will NEVER get the money out of it that you have put into it. I would say you might get 5 grand for it. Anyone looking for it to actually use off road will toss the rims and probably pull most of that stereo out anyway.

Reply to
Steve W.

Not enough to pay for your eardoctor's bill. Muewi

Reply to
A.Muewi

Thats like about what I was thinking that it would be worth also, probally somplace around 5k.

.
Reply to
Adam Frazier

want some fun?

check out the root of that site.Ummm... wow.

Reply to
burntkat

Now that`s a good one! I thought it was gonna be a bunch of cars not worth much.

Reply to
Bill

Mint condition is like $5500. Your closer to $3500. The wheels and stereo add nothing!

Reply to
Bill

Reply to
Jack

Sorry, Jack. I'm a guy using my wife's screen name to enter the NG.

I doubt anyone would give you a BJ if their life depended on it. I mean, who on this Earth would want to suck a 2 inch Fly infested Penis with Aids.

I tell you what. I can only give you $1,000.00 now. I believe you need a new Steering Wheel and Carpet from all the cum stains from looking at little kids in parks.

Reply to
Robin AndrePont

ouch!!! LOL.

Reply to