Manual for GMC Sierra

Hi All,
I have a 1998 GMC Sierra Z71 and am looking for a decent maintenance manual for it. Would something along the lines of the Chiltens or Haynes be pretty
decent? Do they list what the trouble codes stand for when I download form the vehicle? Should I buy the GMC manual for about $200.00.
Any advice on this manner would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Blair
p.s. are there any GM certified technicians in the group?
http://www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com /

manual
pretty
form
If you plan to keep it over 4 years and do your own work,the GMC manual.Best 200 you will spend on the truck.Forget ebay,I know several people who got one off ebay with missing important pages[such as the trouble code page] .

Ken can be trusted. That's all I can say. I've met him in person, he's got a HUGE library. He sells new and used at half the cost.

Thanks for putting me on to this guy, he has quite a selection, I only hope new means, missing no pages.
Blair

Got the manuals delivered yesterday for my P.U. and minivan. This guy was awesome to deal with. He even bought my old Fraud Taurus manuals.
Thanks for the advice,
Blair