matt tracks

has anyone ever used the matt tracks ? http://www.mattracks.com / here they are fairly expensive

I've only ever seen them on TV looks like a good option if you had a vehical you could dedicate them to for severe low traction situations...
Adair
"Adair Winter"

vehical
the site says it bolts right on to the wheel lugs. as fast as changing all 4 tires. they can be taken off and put back on.

right, i understand that, but when you need them you prolly don't want to have to take the time to swap them out.. it just depends.. cool idea.
Adair
I saw a "purdy" custom ford that had em. He had a tire rack that could hold all four like 40" swampers or the tracks.
GMC Gremlin
wrote in message

I've never used them before, but I have seen them in use. Sunshine Village ski resort here near Calgary had a diesel Ford Expedition 4x4 with them on for cruising the mountain. From what I saw they work awesome. But almost cost prohibitive for the average joe.

"Demon" I have seen them in use. Sunshine Village

i have been there and seen the exact truck. but i never had the chance to see it do any hill climbing.