Max tire size for 2500

Got a 2004 2500HD, Diesel, Alison, 4wd and looking to put the maximum size tire on the stock rims. Something with a fairly agressive tread pattern for dirt.

What's the max size I can go with and can I get a correction on my speedometer/odometer?

Reply to
Pumper Hinkle

I'm running 285/75R16 on my '02. I'm told that's the biggest you can run. Don't know about speedo corrections.

Reply to
Mike McAuley