Me stupid LOL RE 350 tbi problems

I changed the the plugs and put in what I thought were the right ones WELL>.. the autoshop gave me the wrong plugs and I buy stuff steady (they have never screwed up before so I never looked before I installed em.) from
them so I never checked,,,they were R44S.. LOL no wonder it hated starting in the minus 20 we have had.. the bosch platinum started the truck in minus 30 and the thing was rolling super slow.. think it solved the problem...
The fact you discovered the mistake means, you are NOT stupid. A magician makes the switch in the first movement or two... Think of all of the things you have fixed or not likely to leave you stranded in those gawd awful temps...

thanx for the kind words..I was debating whether to post this but figured if it could happen tome.it could happen to anyone...Double check the parts the part store gives you as they are only human.