Mechanic Scam

listen to the Mechanic scam
http://www.edreadling.com/duhhh.html

THATS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

racin71 wrote:

Did you order Fluid for your HELOGEN HEADLIGHTS ? You do know that you have to watch so the fluid so it doesnot Get low.. But they didnot mention anything about the Helogen Fluid Filter !

<snip>
the old "thellman bushing" and "johnson rod" too.....
How about the muffler bearings scam?
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

I have Two Bearings on ORDER just in case the muffler bearings Fail again.. They are getting hard to Find

sad part is that stuff really happens everyday, not with such absurd repair issues, but the same principal of taking advantage of someone who doesn't know better. the whole system needs a makeover, at least in car dealerships where the service manager gets commission on service sales. they get paid more if they sell more service. to me it's unethical and disgusting. my mother has been a victim of this abuse several times, last time I intervened upon her request and got her fair treatment, got me legally banned from that dealership, but I don't want to go there anyway. protect you women guys so this doesn't happen to them. a serious take on a good laugh, but had to get it off my chest.
zerowick wrote:

Same problem that all of corporate America is dealing with. CEO's & most managers get raises, bonuses, perks, etc. based on the companies bottom line increases. NO ONE should be paid this way.
my