Message module failed ... Help

The message module on the left side of the instrument cluster has failed.... Is this easily replacable.... How do I troubleshoot if the problem is
elsewhere ???
Thanks

Year, make and model? Trim package? God almighty to you think we're mindreaders?
Doc

actually 2001 Yulon..SLt. Should be same as high end Tahoe..