Meyer plow question?

I have an '88 chevy 2500 4x4 standard cab, and a Meyer angle plow setup for an '87 and older chevy. The plow is the standard/conventional non EZ mount style, my question is- Will this plow fit on this truck? I know the EZ mount style fits '88-2000 chevy and GMC's. I was wondering if anyone knows if Meyer made a non-EZ mount(conventional) setup after '87 for the newer body style. Any help or part numbers appreciated. Thanks. Tom.

Reply to
Tom H

Won't fit, 88 and above have the upper and lower control arms where the older plow frames bolted up.

Reply to
Brian

I am sure that you can get a mount to fit the plow to your truck, or you could just sell me the whole works to bolt onto my truck...? At the very least, if you do get a mount to go between your truck and the plow, may I buy the '87 mount from you?

Reply to
Shades

go to:

Find a local vendor. They should be able to find the info you need. some venders/dealers will take in old equpiment. You might luck out and find they have the mount you need or know someone with one for sale.

You old mount is worth money too. either sell it or attempt to trade it in. If you can not find the right mount, a good 4WD and custom shop can build you one. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

I found a non-EZmount frame mount on Ebay so they did make one after '88, now I just have to switch my pump and controls and lights onto the new frame and mount it on the truck. I will be selling the pre '87 mount if anyone's interested let me know. Thanks. Tom.

Reply to
Tom H

I want the mount! Please get me a price with shipping to 51241. Thanx!

Reply to
Shades