mine does this too except worse

I have a 94, vortec and it has no power at all. what it does is when you hit the gas too hard it spits and sputters but if you back off of the throttle it will slowly pull. If you hit a hill its like you hit
the gas too hard again. but at idle its complety fine. I cinda think its getting too much fuel. Maybe I'll try pulling the intake man. and see if there is puddleing.
Any Other suggestions would be greatly appriciated, just email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 7, 8:54 am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

not too hard to take the vortec cover off and remove the itmv? (the hockey puck looking thing) and look in there and see if you see any shinyness. Thats what i did when my 94 was sucking butt. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vwtopdown/detail?.dir Će6&.dnmF2a.jpg&.src=ph
thats what mine looked like
Add pictures here
✖
vwtopdown wrote:

lately? weather took a major cold snap? dump in some HEET try the simple things before you pull an intake
Add pictures here
✖
I had a 93 do the same thing and it was a fouled dist'r cap.
Blowing the fuzzies out with air fixed it.
skimmer
message

Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I checked fuel pressure and it is low (52 ~ 58 psi) and when engine is shut off pressure drops off to 10 psi in less than 5 seconds. Could be leaking injector(s) but no raw fuel smell. Sounds like pump is shot.
Add pictures here
✖