mirror size matters

Hi The mirrors on my 1984 S-10 are too small, in my opinion. Does someone know of direct bolt in replacements that are bigger ?
Thanks for your time
Felix
felix wrote:

Stock mirrors on the 84 WERE small ones...
Go to the DEALER and Get The Bigger ones.. I think mine Cost me $29.00 Back in 1990.. and Besides you can Fold them back Next to the Door when going thru a Carwash

Stop by the local salvage yard and get a pair that you like.

1984 Silverado K10 Custom Deluxe /w a 350 and OEM towing mirrors should work alright. The S10 already has Mickey Mouse ears....
GMC Gremlin

know
Check out J.C. Whitney www.jcwhitney.com
They have all types and styles of replacement mirrirs.
Cheers - Jonathan
--
Acta Non Verba - Deeds Not Words
Jonathan A. Race