mirror size matters

Hi The mirrors on my 1984 S-10 are too small, in my opinion. Does someone know of direct bolt in replacements that are bigger ?

Thanks for your time Felix

Reply to
felix

Stock mirrors on the 84 WERE small ones...

Go to the DEALER and Get The Bigger ones.. I think mine Cost me $29.00 Back in 1990.. and Besides you can Fold them back Next to the Door when going thru a Carwash

Reply to
no one

Stop by the local salvage yard and get a pair that you like.

Reply to
Shades
1984 Silverado K10 Custom Deluxe /w a 350 and OEM towing mirrors should work alright. The S10 already has Mickey Mouse ears....

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Check out J.C. Whitney

They have all types and styles of replacement mirrirs.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race