missing and hard brake pedal

I hope someone can help me. I have a 95 chevy blazer last night it started puttering at idle and my brake pedal got real hard had to use both feet to push it down(hard) to stop the blazer. I check for leaks found none. i can have a good pedal for about 4 or 5 pumps then it gets hard.Ant help would be good.

Reply to
rrrssm

Shep

i checked and found none i replaced the check vavle on booster no change

Shep wrote:

Reply to
rrrssm

Reply to
Shep

The EGR valve is hanging open on a piece of carbon.

Replace the EGR gasket with one of these;

aarcuda69062

This is the answer. Had it happen on a 94 Jimmy. replaced the valve, problem fixed.

Reply to
Mike Levy

Thank you I will try it .let you know if that works

Mike Levy wrote:

Reply to
rrrssm via CarKB.com

Reply to