Mobile video - What to get?

Hi,
1996 GMC Suburban K2500 4X4 3/4 Ton.
Looking to install an overhead video system for the kiddies so they can watch DVDs and stay out of my hair on long trips.
I'd like suggestions on what brand, model, etc. to get.
Thanks.
Get the model that interacts with them. It is called PARENTING. Talk, sing, play games, and sight see. ETC etc.
--
Steve

...and it stands a better chance of not getting stolen... along with all the other items in the vehicle.

Get a 17" Flat Thin-Screen (LCD) monitor and engineer a method to hang it from the ceiling. Then get a composite-to-VGA adapter, and a composite (NOT RCA!!) cable for your PS2. Put it all in the car for the kiddies, with GTA Vice City ..... good times good times.......
~KJ~

all but the psu and get a 12v to 12v power supply. put a wi fi card in it to access the internet.