Moisture on dipstick

When I checked my oil today I noticed moisture on the dipstick. Couldn't smell any coolant on it or anything, and I'm hoping it's not that anyway. I park in a
heated parkaed and I think I heard somewhere that this causes weird things to happen. Any opinions?
Condensation can happen with short trips that are continuous, also the heated parkade could be a factor.

smell any coolant on it or anything, and I'm hoping it's not that anyway. I park in a heated parkaed and I think I heard somewhere that this causes weird things to happen. Any opinions?

What's a heated parkaed?
Is this like a shop with a furnace? Man, that's a fancy term. The more I look at it, then more it makes me wonder where such a description comes from. That's one of dem dar $5 words.
Forgive me, I'm from the sticks. My closest neighbors are half a mile down the road, other than the guys across the road, who's cattle were in my wife's flower bed again Saturday morning. :-)
Snowman

Was at least one of them in the freezer Saturday night???
--
Steve W.

"Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote in message
No, by the time I got my boots back on from the first time they were over that morning, my wife had snuck out the side door and "shewed" them away. To my surprise, they listened because by the time I got outside, they were headed back to the woods across the road.
Some kid hit one of his bulls two winters ago when they got out one Friday night. Man, it made a mess of his Ford Escort.
Snowman

"Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote in message

"Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote

only saturday? We've been on this farm 6 years now and never gotten around to putting up a garden fence worth a damn. at the moment there's 2 cows and 4 calves chewing and crapping on the lawn now. and forget about the garden, 30+ goats just strip that bare in a few minutes.
rhys