Monroe SensaTrac VS KYB Monomax Shocks

Are their any opinions regarding these two shocks for a 77 Chevy C-10 2WD Suburban. I don't intend to do any rough terrain or heavy hauling but i do
like a stable, reasonably comfortable ride and the ability to handle occaisional dips, ruts, potholes, train tracks, etc in a safe, non bone-jarring manner. I also would like to reduce the sway, nosedive and lurch. The SensaTracs run about $35 and the Monomax about $44. Thanks, Bob

Bob,
Gabriel SportRyder's run $19.99 and ride just as good if not better than the Monroe's. Lifetime replacement warrenty. Get em' @ Autozone.
Doc

I have the KYB MonoMax's in my Tahoe. I like them. Compared to the previous set of Rancho RS5000, they are tighter and stiffer. I had some compliments on the ride from the local autobody shop. I understand they are not as stiff as Blistines. I think you'll like them.
Cheers Martin

Has anyone tried the Monroe Reflex shocks? They are $46 (front or rear) from Checker. With the 4 for the price of 3 rebate deal that would be about $34.50 each. Any opinions? Thanks, Bob
I have the Reflexes on the front of one truck and the back of another. To my taste they are too loose in both instances. The only reason I tried them was that the advertising looked interesting, but from now on I will be going back to my tried and true KYB Gas-Adjusts.