motor knocking

can you help I have a 2000 chevy silverado 4wd 2500 6.0 motor the motor has 126,000 miles I took the ejectors and cleaned them because it had a bad idle
put it back together start it it sound fine turn it off went back to restart it and the motor started knocking and had a real bad idle
thank you please email if you can help count snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
if its knocking awnser it.
Did you physically remove the injectors to clean them..? if so that was a no-no. injector cleaner works fine when mixed in the tank but most people are way too quick to think the injectors are causing the problem. i don't believe the injector cleaning and knocking are related but then again you might have dropped something in the pan or the injectortips came off and were ingested....oops, did i do that!
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10