Mounting kit

I have a 2003 Silverado HD and would like to install the rectangler driving lites. I have made the cutouts and have the lites but can't find a mounting kit. Does anyone have any ideas where I can get them.

Reply to
Jack in El Paso

Your local Chevy Stealer will have the complete set of fog lamps with mounts, lights, wiring and the dash button for about $400. He might have just the mounting bracket. I have also seen the complete kit listed on ebay priced at $190+shipping.

Karl '05 Silverado

Reply to
Skylark