Mushroom Tea as an...."ALTERNATIVE FUEL"

. . . I would like to volunteer my services (FREE OF CHARGE) . as shroom picker, to anyone interested in financing the endeavor...and even more importantly......anyone who can obtain
government approval and licenseing for said experimental testing.
Refrences available upon request.
~~ 00 L O
~:~ MarshMonster ~hopes this works out better than the reconstituted pot ash experiments...... man.....did that turn out bad or what~