My 2000 Chevrolet blazer is extremely hard to start and misses bad at low rpm.

I've noticed nearly all of the vacuum hoses are collapsed, rotten, broken, and disconnected at one end. Will this vacuum hose condition cause my starting and
rough running problem. Will you please provide me with a vacuum hose schematic? The blazer is 2000 year model. The engine is Chevrolet 4.3 Vortec v6.