my truck wont start

its been sitting for like 5 months and it turns over but wont start any ideas

Ignition points corroded.
This is information overload. What is it?

"nospam63" wrote: > This is information overload. What is it? >
> > > its been sitting for like 5 months and it turns over but > wont start any > > ideas > > > >
If you could tell us more about the truck we can help easier. What year, make, madel is it and what motor does it have in it?? Also you say it does not start but, does it fire at all or act like it is trying to start?? Can you smell stron gas smell under the hood when cranking on it??
nick