Mystery Connector '89 S15

I have a 89 S15, 4x4, 4.3 Auto.

I just came back from the shop, and I noticed a connector not plugged in.

It's a 2 wire weather proof connector in the engine compartment. I has a pink with black stripe and a black with white stripe. The other end disappears under the engine. I haven't got under to trace the other end.

I'm hoping the NG will keep me clean.

I've looked thru my Chiltons book but haven't found an answer yet.

TIA

Reply to
High Sierra

It's the connector for the 4x4 console that signals if front drive is engaged. Since I don't have the wiring from the 4x4 console, I don't need this connector.

Thanks Anyway.

Reply to
High Sierra

plugged

other

Your welcome! Come back! I might need your help some day!

Hatt

Reply to
DJ Hatt