Mystery Connector '89 S15

I have a 89 S15, 4x4, 4.3 Auto.
I just came back from the shop, and I noticed a connector not plugged in.
It's a 2 wire weather proof connector in the engine compartment. I has a
pink with black stripe and a black with white stripe. The other end disappears under the engine. I haven't got under to trace the other end.
I'm hoping the NG will keep me clean.
I've looked thru my Chiltons book but haven't found an answer yet.
TIA
--
Please reply to NG only

High Sierra wrote:

It's the connector for the 4x4 console that signals if front drive is engaged. Since I don't have the wiring from the 4x4 console, I don't need this connector.
Thanks Anyway.
--
Please reply to NG only

Your welcome! Come back! I might need your help some day!
Hatt