Need Engine for 92 Z71

I have got 230k on my 92. It still runs fine so far. I had to put a new transmission in last year. Since I have had my truck I get the oil changed every 3 to 4000 miles and treat it good. The Engine is coming or should I say going next. I luv my truck ive got Custom Interior and its comfortable. I have 2 kids in college and new/used truck is out of the question. I would guess its a 350 v6

I was thinking I need to be paying/looking for a engine to have ready. I know Junk yards but you don't know what your getting. What is a good route to go. I want to be ready when it happens

Reply to
Fatdaddy