Need Help, funny story

Hey all im new here, and i neede some help. I have a 1996 t-10 blazer, 4.3l HO vortec with All-Wheel Drive. Now i was trying to track down a loud clunking noise comein from the transfer case well i have the
truck up on 4 jack stands and had my dad get in it and put it in drive and get up to about 25 30 mph, well the noise was comein from the transfer like i though, now this is where is gets funny. I was taken the truck down off the stands, and i jacked the front of the truck up by the front cross member, well i guess it was to far back cuz when i lowered it, the jack slipped, and went right though the shallow part of the oil pan, 8O 8O :evil: :twisted: :x , now i have been trying get the old pan out and i have a brand new one to put in it, well i guess i must have missed the two last lil studs at the very back of the oil pan, well i was wondering if anyone knew what those studs go into cuz i broke it, and it kinda looks like a spacer or something between the flywheel and block, but its cast alumin(sp?), so i dont know what it is and how bad i have already messed things up. I thinking im just goin to take the whole engine out and replace the oil pan that way and see what the hell else i broke, cuz i cant put the pan back on cuz, it would be missing the 2 nuts on the very back of the pan. If anyone knows what im talkin about please help.
Your right. It's aluminum. It's also what holds the rear main seal for the motor. You will either have to drop the tranny, or yank the motor to replace.

Its stuff like this that made me give up all but the most simple repairs.Now days one mistake can mean thousands of dollars to fix.Not like my old 78 GMC Sierra 250,3 speed on the column.I could do anything on that truck unlike my 95 Silverado Z71 or my 88 GMC sierra 4X4 SLE.I just bite the bullet and take it to the shop.Good Luck and Be Carefull...

please don't be offended, but it's a wise man who can realize that he's not suited to some things. Maybe you draw really well <I can't> or can sing <I can't> or have talent in the stock market <not goin' there>. Not everyone can do a given thing. Perhaps it's time to realize you don't have much business under your truck? ;)
All in good humor- please don't take offense. ;)