Need help with window regulator removal!!!!!!!

Hello,

I have succesfully removed the door trim panel and the water guard on my 1997 Blazer 4x4. I have drilled out the rivets that were holding the windows regulator and the motor. However, I cannot get the regulator free from the window rails. Is there a special trick for this? Has anybody done this here before? I would really appreciate the help... Thanks much....

Reply to
viper

Bob

Reply to