Need help with window regulator removal!!!!!!!

Hello,
I have succesfully removed the door trim panel and the water guard on my 1997 Blazer 4x4. I have drilled out the rivets that were holding the
windows regulator and the motor. However, I cannot get the regulator free from the window rails. Is there a special trick for this? Has anybody done this here before? I would really appreciate the help... Thanks much....
http://www.a1electric.com/s10motor.htm

Thanks, but I was able to get the job done without taking the regulator out. They certainly make it look easy in the link, but I don't believe that the regulator will come out without actually removing the motor first. In my case, I was trying to replace the window motor, so I just removed the motor after I stabilized the gear. If I were to do this job again, I would not even touch he regulator rivets. I would simply drill out the rivets of the motor after stabilizing the gear (the spring can create 40 ft.lb of torque!). It really easy an easy job, but I had the wrong instructions from Haynes manual. The instructions in the link did not help, either. I hope someone gets a benefit from my experience after reading what I have done.