Need Info on 1999 Blazer 4X4

Hello all, I need some help with my 1999 Blazer. I did an oil change about a week ago. After the oil change I noticed that the oil pressure is sitting
between 1/2 and 3/4 (275 kPa - 300 kPa), I think this is too high but I don't really remember what it was at before. I changed the oil. One GM dealer says it's WAY TOO HIGH and I should bing it in right away for service and another one says It is fine. After a bout 20 mins of driving the pressure seems to drop. The pressure goes higher when I am driving and gets lower when I am sitting at a stop sgn or red light.... So I guess my question is that if you have a vehicle with the Vortec 4.3L V6, the next time you start up your truck can you check what the oil pressure it so that I can see if I am in normal range.
My 2000 runs about the same with Mobil 1 in it. Right after start it sits around 1/2-3/4 on the gauge, I think that's 40-60 PSI, maybe 20-40, it also stays right around there when driving. After it's warm, it goes down between 1/4 and 1/2.