need link

awhile back i asked what the buttons were on the roof of my blazer by the power sunroof....turns out to be to program garage door openers...... someone posted the link on how to program it and stupid me i lost the link.
can someone please repost it for me?
S.S.I.N. wrote:

I goolgled for thee... From: Wojo ( snipped-for-privacy@jvlnet.com) Subject: Re: GM universal garage door opener View: Complete Thread (2 articles) Original Format Newsgroups: alt.autos.gm Date: 2000/06/19
Hold the two outside buttons until the LED flashes (about 20 secs). Hold your garage door opener up to the Homelink transmitter about 1 or 2 inches away and hold both the button on your opener and the button you wish to program on the Homelink until the homelink LED starts to blink rapidly (60 - 90 secs). Done.
Wojo
> I bought a 99 Tahoe, It is equiped with the above. I didn't get the owner's > manual,as the dealer is ordering a new one for me. Anybody got an idea how you > program the opener. Thanks Tom F.
awesome thanks!
-- http://crazyedmonton.no-ip.com
--
I am the darkest creation of god